Xtreme Fitness is a fitness gym located in Campbellsville, KY. Currently, that is the only location for the company. The gym was founded by Tim Ferrie and launched a few years ago. The gym is currently privately owned. For your convenience, Xtreme Fitness is open seven days per week. The hours of operation are 11 AM-6 PM. The gym is located on Greenburg Road in Campbellsville, KY. The gym is available for people with all types of fitness backgrounds. If you are looking to be apart of a convenient gym that will help you meet your fitness goals, you may want to consider a membership at Xtreme Fitness.
Xtreme Fitness strives to provide each member with the best fitness experience. The goal is to make the gym accessible to any and everyone. The gym includes state-of-the-art exercise equipment. Xtreme Fitness has elliptical machines, battle ropes, pull-up bars, pull-down machines, free weights, treadmills, dumbbells, exercise bikes, and more. If you prefer to participate in upbeat classes that are offered by experienced instructors, Xtreme Fitness can provide that for you. The type of fitness classes offered is Yoga, Cardio, Zumba, and more. Xtreme Fitness also offers Personal Training. Each Personal Trainer is experienced and certified. They will work closely with you to gather information about your health and fitness goals. With this information, they will come up with an action plan to help you meet your goals.
Membership pricing varies based on the plan that you choose to purchase. If you would like to cancel your Xtreme Fitness membership, we can help you do so. We have included a step-by-step cancellation guide on this page. The guide includes the information you will need to have handy when contacting Xtreme Fitness, as well as how to contact them. Please continue reading this page for more information.
To cancel or delete your account, you will need to gather this information
Date of Birth
Amount of Last Charge
Reason for Cancellation
Last 4 Digits of Card
Date of Last Charge
Using the information listed above, follow these easy steps
Method: Certified Mail
- Write a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Send your letter via certified mail to the address provided to you by the gym
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
Method: Phone (Live Agent)
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask the representative how to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!
Here’s some additional helpful information about Xtreme Fitness
Zip/Postal Code: 42718
Country: United States