ILoveKickboxing is a franchise of fitness facilities across the United States. The company was founded in 2009. The founder is Michael Parrella, who still serves as the Chief Executive Officer. The headquarters are located in Merrick, New York. There are also locations in Arizona, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, Massachusetts, Washington, and many more states. There are also locations in Canada and Peru. Each facility is independently owned.
ILoveKickboxing’s goal is to focus on workouts that are fun, engaging, challenging, and excited. They found that the main reason people stop working out is because of the boring and repetitive routines. ILoveKickboxing is for men and women, and each facility is a place for accountability, motivation, and inspiration. If you want a smaller waist, toned arms, or a lean body, you can accomplish this with a membership at ILoveKickboxing. You won’t have to worry about the crazy fad diets or long wasted workout hours. Each class is a well-balanced workout that includes cardio and resistance training. Each class is 60 minutes long and usually include 15-30 people as well as multiple trainers. There will be some beginners in the class so if you’re just now starting out, you will not feel out of place. When signing up for the class, you are able to schedule a personal appointment with an instructor to go over your questions and desired goals. You must be at least 13 years of age to take the classes. Classes are available six days per week, so most people take 1-3 classes to see great results.
General membership is $149 down and $149 per month. Annual membership is $125 down and $125 per month. If you would like to cancel your ILoveKickboxing membership, follow the cancellation instructions below.
To cancel or delete your account, you will need to gather this information
Date of Birth
Amount of Last Charge
Reason for Cancellation
Last 4 Digits of Card
Date of Last Charge
Using the information listed above, follow these easy steps
Method: Certified Mail
- Write a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and Keep a copy for your records.
- Send your letter via certified mail to the address provided to you by the gym
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
Method: Phone (Live Agent)
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask the representative how to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!