VASA Fitness was founded in 1996 by CEO Scott Felsted. Its headquarters are in Provo, Utah with fitness studios in Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Oklahoma, and Kansas. There are 38 locations so far, with more in the works.
VASA Fitness is a fully functional gym with a large array of physical activities to choose from that suits anyone’s fitness level and goals. Each gym comes equipped with a free-weight area, studio cycle, pool, and cardio deck. The gyms have a fitness cinema for an entertaining distraction, a training cage, and a cross-function training area. Often times, the best part of working out is enjoying the recovery period with special features such as a hydro-massage lounge, tanning booths, spa, and sauna. Each location comes with a KidsCare team offering mini-members activities, crafts, various learning experiences, and fitness.
New members of VASA Fitness are encouraged to check out the facilities with a free trial pass good for one full day access. There are three membership plans available to choose from, each with a different level of access to gym facilities and amenities. The Basic plan starts with a $49.99 enrollment fee and is as low as $9.99 per month. The Fitness plan has a $0 enrollment fee and costs as low as $19.99 per month. The Studio plan is considered the best value at $49.99 per month and $0 enrollment fee. Personal training is an available add-on for the Basic plan. Personal training, Buddy Pass and KidCare are available add-ons to the Fitness and Studio plans.
If you have a VASA Fitness membership that you have decided to cancel for any reason, we can help you to do so. Included is a step-by-step guide with instructions on how to contact the company and what information you’ll need when you do. Continue reading for more information.
To cancel or delete your account, you will need to gather this information
Date of Birth
Amount of Last Charge
Date of Last Charge
Reason for Cancellation
Using the information listed above, follow these easy steps
Method: Certified Mail
- Write a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Send your letter via certified mail to the address provided to you by the gym
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
Method: Phone (Live Agent)
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask the representative how to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!
Here’s some additional helpful information about VASA Fitness
Zip/Postal Code: 84097
Country: United States
Phone 2: 800-748-4949
Email 1: email@example.com
Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Site Url: https://vasafitness.com/
Help Site Url: https://vasafitnesssupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Contact Form Url: https://vasafitnesssupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Facebook Url: https://www.facebook.com/BestGymEver/
Twitter Url: https://twitter.com/vasafitness
We’ve been able to confirm that the following charge descriptors belong to VASA Fitness. If you are seeing these charges on your statement, it’s likely that your account with VASA Fitness is active. Follow the steps listed above to cancel or delete your account and stop the charges.
PARAMOUNT ACCEPT VASAFIT PPD ID: 87-0366091
VASA FITNESS 800-748-4949 UT