UFC Gym is a fitness gym franchise. It was founded in 2009 and is a brand extension of the MMA organization. The President of UFC Gym is Adam Sedlack. In the U.S., there are facilities in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. In Canada, there are locations in British Columbia, Alberta, and Ontario. There are also international facilities located in Australia, Bahrain, Chile, India, Mexico, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and Vietnam.
The original UFC Gyms are 6,000+ sq.ft and include a bag rack, indoor turf, mat area, free weights, and essential cardio and weight equipment. The UFC Gym Signature Clubs are 18,000+ sq. ft and includes cafes, retail stores, UFC-style Octagon, large bag room, indoor turf, Brazilian jiu-jitsu mat room, Group Fitness studio, weight room, robust cardio equipment, Kids Club childcare, and full-service locker rooms. Various classes are offered. MMA-Inspired allows you to train like a champion, regardless of age and athletic ability. You can build your Martial Arts skills, build strength, endurance, and conditioning. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a self-defense system that allows you to get a full-body workout. Youth Programs are available to help develop coordination, agility, speed, and strength. Group Fitness is available if you want to be surrounded by others who share some of the same fitness goals as you. If you want a one-on-one experience, the UFC Gym offers Personal Training.
Membership pricing varies by location and membership type. If you would like to cancel your UFC Gym membership, follow the cancellation instructions on this page.
To cancel or delete your account, you will need to gather this information
Date of Birth
Amount of Last Charge
Reason for Cancellation
Last 4 Digits of Card
Date of Last Charge
Using the information listed above, follow these easy steps
Method: Certified Mail
- Write a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Send your letter via certified mail to the address provided to you by the gym
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
Method: Phone (Live Agent)
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask the representative how to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!