Super Future Fitness is a fitness gym franchise that provides state-of-the-art equipment. We have included 2 sets of steps to show you how to cancel.
To cancel or delete your account, you will need to gather this information
Date of Birth
Amount of Last Charge
Reason for Cancellation
Last 4 Digits of Card
Date of Last Charge
Using the information listed above, follow these easy steps
Method: Certified Mail
- Write a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and Keep a copy for your records.
- Send your letter via certified mail to the address provided to you by the gym
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
Method: Phone (Live Agent)
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask the representative how to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!
Here’s some additional helpful information about Super Future Fitness
City: North Windham
Zip/Postal Code: 06256
Country: United States
Email 1: Info@SuperFutureFitness.com
Main Site Url: https://superfuturefitness.com
Contact Form Url: https://superfuturefitness.com/contact-us
Facebook Url: https://www.facebook.com/superfuturefitness
We’ve been able to confirm that the following charge descriptors belong to Super Future Fitness. If you are seeing these charges on your statement, it’s likely that your account with Super Future Fitness is active. Follow the steps listed above to cancel or delete your account and stop the charges.