Lady of America is also known as
- Lady of America
Lady of America is a fitness gym for women. The health club was founded in 2001. The headquarter location is in White Plains, New York. Lady of America gym locations is in 11 states throughout the east coast of the United States. Lady of America is a health club and day spa for women. When attending the gym, you will become confident and have support from the staff to ensure that you are comfortable during your visit. Thousands of women have attended the many Lady of America locations to help fulfill their weight loss goals. The gym is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment that you can use to workout on. There are exercise equipment as well as weight training to allow you to shed the pounds and gain more muscle and strength. Lady of America offers kickboxing, swimming, and yoga classes to those who are interested. Class sizes are limited so that your instructor will be able to give you the guidance and support needed. All class instructors are fully trained and have extensive experience in health and fitness. There are a sauna and pool area for those who simply want to relax or go for a nice swim. Swimming lessons and water aerobics are also available. Membership pricing varies but most memberships start out at $36 per month. There may be special savings and discounts for students, seniors, and new members. Canceling gym memberships can sometimes be a hassle but that’s where we can be of assistance. We have compiled a list of steps for you to follow to accurately cancel your membership at Lady of America. Simply follow the cancellation instructions on this page.
About Lady of America
Lady of America CANCEL GUIDES
Get together the following account information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
Follow these steps:
- Type or write up a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and Keep a copy for your records.
- Make sure to use Certified mail and send your correspondance to the following address: the address provided to you by the gym
- Contact them by calling the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask for documentation that you contacted them
- As usual, just in case, keep the proof that you’ve cancelled handy.
Phone (Live Agent)
Follow these steps:
- Contact them by calling the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Request that they inform you about the cancellation process
- So that they can locate your account, provide the information they ask for
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!
MORE ABOUT Lady of America
|Main Site Url||http://www.ladyofamerica.com/|