Knuckle Up Fitness is a fitness club that was founded in Atlanta, GA. It was founded almost 15 years ago by Chris Stolzman. He was an expert in the Fitness and Health industries, so he wanted to create a gym and workout club that focused on amazing customer service, quality fitness, and martial arts. There are currently locations in Georgia, North Carolina, and California. Knuckle Up Fitness was voted #1 Martial Arts Gym by Creative Loafing. They were also voted Best Martial Arts 2009 by Insite Magazine. Collectively, the instructors have completed and won national championships, including the UFC, WEC, IFL, K-1, WCL, and the World Shidokan Competition. They have also participated in fight events that were organized by Beat Down Productions, Wild Bill’s Fight Nights, Undisputed Productions, Full Throttle, and the Fight Party.
All clubs include a boxing ring, grappling mats, Muay Thai and boxing heavy bags, speed bags, double end balls, and uppercut bags. There is also work-out equipment such as free weights, weight machines, and branded machines (Life Fitness, Hammer Strenght Nautilus, Stairmaster, Precor, and more). Knuckle Up Fitness offers kickboxing classes, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, KuCrossFit, Muay Thai, Mixed Martial Arts, Personal Training, and Boxing. There are also training camps and weight rooms/cardio rooms. Martial Arts for Kids is available, too. Classes are offered for children aged 5-12. The kids’ classes are taught by experienced instructors and usually happen at the same time as the adult classes. Through the kids’ classes, kids can experience higher self-esteem, develop personal discipline, learn how to achieve goals and dreams, make new friends, get physically fit, and just have a lot of fun.
Membership pricing varies by location and services. There is a free one-week pass available for new members. To cancel Knuckle Up Fitness, follow the cancellation instructions on this page.
To cancel or delete your account, you will need to gather this information
Date of Birth
Amount of Last Charge
Reason for Cancellation
Last 4 Digits of Card
Date of Last Charge
Using the information listed above, follow these easy steps
Method: Certified Mail
- Write a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Send your letter via certified mail to the address provided to you by the gym
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
Method: Phone (Live Agent)
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask the representative how to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!