In-Shape Health Club is a fitness gym chain. The company was founded in 1996 by Paul Rothbard. The Chief Executive Officer is Francesca Schuler. There are 67 clubs throughout California, located in Stockton, Tracy, Hanford, Manteca, Brentwood, Ceres, Atwater, Merced, Modesto, Turlock, Porterville, Antioch, Los Banos, Visalia, Bakersfield, Lompoc, Lathrop, Santa Maria, Lemoore, Concord, Monterey, Vacaville, Salinas, Pacific Grove, Carmel, Suisun City, American Canyon, Capitola, Ridgecrest, Vallejo, Fairfield, Shingle Springs, Woodland, Yodi, Yuba City, Victorville, Palmdale, Napa, Cathedral City, and Lancaster.
In-Share Health offers classes, activities, personal training, and group fitness. Some amenities include cardio, strength & weight training, core fitness, class studios, sports & recreation, relaxation, and club essentials. Some popular group fitness classes include strength classes, cardio classes, Mind-Body classes, Aqua classes, Martial Arts, Active Aging, Silver Sneakers, Kids CLub, Zumba, Les Mills, Swimming, Tennis, Racquetball, and Basketball. With Personal Training, you will have a chance to have a one-on-one session with a Certified Personal Trainer. With your Personal Training membership, you will get detailed fitness evaluation and goal setting, introduction to MOVE7 Training System, customized one-on-one training with a two-week workout plan, expert advice on fitness programming and how it can help you achieve your goals, and introduction to training options at In-Shape.
New members are able to take advantage of a 7-day trial to try out the club for a week. During that time, they can utilize the amenities as a regular member would. After the trial period, the regular membership fee starts at $19.99 per month. To cancel your In-Shape membership, follow the cancellation instructions that are included on this page. The guide includes all of the steps that you will need to cancel as well as contact instructions.
To cancel or delete your account, you will need to gather this information
Date of Birth
Amount of Last Charge
Reason for Cancellation
Last 4 Digits of Card
Date of Last Charge
Using the information listed above, follow these easy steps
Method: Certified Mail
- Write a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Send your letter via certified mail to the address provided to you by the gym
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
Method: Phone (Live Agent)
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask the representative how to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!
Here’s some additional helpful information about In-Shape Health Club
Address 2: Suite 700
Zip/Postal Code: 95202
Country: United States
Phone 2: (877) 446-7427
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (209) 472-2235
Main Site Url: https://www.inshape.com
Help Site Url: https://www.inshape.com/contact-us
Web Chat Url: https://www.inshape.com/contact-us
Facebook Url: https://www.facebook.com/inshape
Twitter Url: https://twitter.com/InShapeClubs