I Am Fitness is a health club located in Middletown, New Jersey. The gym is a premier fitness club that allows you to work out and meet the health goals that you desire. The goal of the gym is to provide a diversified experience for all ages and fitness levels. They strive to keep their atmosphere inviting and motivating. The dedicated team of fitness experts is there for you every step of the way. Discover your “I AM”; I meaning Inspire Yourself, A meaning Achieve Your Goals, and M meaning Motivate Those Around You. Regardless of your health situation, I Am Fitness is a perfect gym for you to join.
I Am Fitness offers Training, Martial Arts, and Swimming. The trainers are skilled and will take your fitness goals seriously. They will help you overcome any obstacles you may face. They will work with you 1-on-1 and analyze your body type, BMI, and metabolism to create an individualized fitness plan for you. They offer Semi-Private classes, which will allow you to still work with one or two other members but still get the private experience. They also offer Small Group Training, where you will work with other like-minded individuals and you all can motivate each other. Martial Arts is offered and is offered by Renzo Gracie Middletown Martial Arts. They offer Pre-School Karate, Martial Arts and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for Kids, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts for Adults & Teens. Swim lessons are offered to toddlers, kids, teens, and adults in a Junior-Olympic size pool. The pool is opened all year round.
New members can activate one free work out. Membership pricing varies by membership types. If you would like to cancel your membership at I Am Fitness, follow the cancellation instructions listed on this page.
To cancel or delete your account, you will need to gather this information
Date of Birth
Amount of Last Charge
Date of Last Charge
Last 4 Digits of Card
Reason for Cancellation
Using the information listed above, follow these easy steps
Method: Certified Mail
- Write a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Send your letter via certified mail to the address provided to you by the gym
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
Method: Phone (Live Agent)
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask the representative how to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!
Here’s some additional helpful information about I AM Fitness
Zip/Postal Code: 07748
Country: United States
Email 1: email@example.com
Facebook Url: https://www.facebook.com/IAMFitnessClub/
Main Site Url: https://iamfitnessclub.com
Contact Form Url: https://iamfitnessclub.com/contact-us