Fitness SF is a fitness chain based in the San Francisco Bay area of California. The company originally branched off from a larger fitness chain in 2012 in order to provide a more local approach to health and fitness according to their website. Fitness SF offers personal training for individuals, buddy training for friends or couples to work with a trainer together, small group training sessions and a variety of fitness classes such as Zumba, pilates, cycling, and yoga, among others in addition to a variety of equipment. Fitness SF lists 7 locations with 5 in San Francisco, plus one in Marin and one in Oakland, California. Some locations include a pool and most are dog-friendly.
Memberships to Fitness SF do not have enrollment fees, cancellation fees, processing fees, or annual fees according to the company’s website. Personal and Small Group training is not included in the cost of a membership though all other features are including free parking at most gym locations. All San Francisco gym locations offer the monthly all-access membership which includes access to all Fitness SF locations for $109.95 per month. Both Marin, California and Oakland, California locations offer a single gym membership or the option of choosing the all-access membership. A Marin-only membership is available for $49.95 per month and an Oakland-only membership is available for $59.95 per month. These memberships have all the same features as the all-access membership with the only difference being that they may be used only at the home club. All memberships automatically renew each month but have no minimum commitment so can be cancelled at any time without penalty. More information on cancelling your Fitness SF membership can be found below.
To cancel or delete your account, you will need to gather this information
Date of Birth
Amount of Last Charge
Reason for Cancellation
Last 4 Digits of Card
Date of Last Charge
Using the information listed above, follow these easy steps
Method: Certified Mail
- Write a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Send your letter via certified mail to the address provided to you by the gym
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
Method: Phone (Live Agent)
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask the representative how to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!
Here’s some additional helpful information about Fitness SF
Address 2: #250
City: Corte Madera
Zip/Postal Code: 94925
Country: United States
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Site Url: https://fitnesssf.com
Help Site Url: https://fitnesssf.com/faq
Contact Form Url: https://fitnesssf.com/contact
Facebook Url: https://www.facebook.com/fitnesssfsoma
Twitter Url: https://twitter.com/fitnesssf
We’ve been able to confirm that the following charge descriptors belong to Fitness SF. If you are seeing these charges on your statement, it’s likely that your account with Fitness SF is active. Follow the steps listed above to cancel or delete your account and stop the charges.
FITNESS SF 000 CORTE MADERA CA
FITNESS SF 415-927-4653 CA
FITNESS SF CASTRO
FITNESS SF MID MARKE SAN FRANCISCO CA
FITNESS SF MID MARKET
FITNESS SF MID MARKET SAN FRANCISCOCA
FITNESS SF SOMA
FITNESS SF SOMA SAN FRANCISCO CA