Empire Fitness is a fitness gym. The company prides itself on providing a personalized approach when it comes to fitness and nutrition. The Empire Fitness headquarters is located in California. There are a website and app that provides virtual access and training to customers that are located in other areas as well. Each member undergoes a consultation with a qualified trainer who will sit down and go over your fitness goals and current nutritional status. Feedback will be provided once the trainer goes over your daily eating and exercise habits. After the consultation, you will be provided a personalized fitness and nutritional plan. As a member, you can also download the Empire Fitness app to your Android or iOS devices. The app will include results, video library, workout calendar, recipes, shopping lists, and a barcode scanner to enter food items.
The gym offers state-of-the-art equipment for everyone to work out on. Some of the equipment includes treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bikes, Aerobic steppers, Stepmaster, weight machines, free weights, abdominal crunchers, and more. There are also several programs and classes offered. The “Wimp2Warrior” packages include training and nutritional coaching, email and phone support, weekly check-ins, and personal training. The 6-week program is $170. The 12-week pram is $300 (which can be divided into three payments of $100). There are sugar detoxes available, available in 7-day and 28-day packages available. The Nutrition Tracking and Workout Enhancer Program includes customized plans, workout planning, tracking options, messaging support, weekly check-ins and it is only $40 per month. The “Get Shredded ASAP” program includes the same features as the “Wimp2Warrior” program and is charged on a monthly basis for only $100 per month. Other regular memberships are available but pricing does vary based on membership type.
If you would like to cancel your Empire Fitness membership, follow the cancellation instructions on this page.
To cancel or delete your account, you will need to gather this information
Date of Birth
Amount of Last Charge
Date of Last Charge
Last 4 Digits of Card
Reason for Cancellation
Using the information listed above, follow these easy steps
Method: Certified Mail
- Write a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Send your letter via certified mail to the address provided to you by the gym
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
Method: Phone (Live Agent)
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask the representative how to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!