Easton Gym Co is also known as
- Easton Gym Co
Easton Gym Co was founded in December of 1938 by Harvey and Dale Easton, inventors of the preacher curl and other standard-setting exercise equipment. The company owns and operates one gym in the Hollywood area of Los Angeles which has been in operation since 1938 when the company was founded. Since 2005, Easton Gym Co has been owned by the current owners Toby Johnson and David Shandle. The Hollywood gym location offers a variety of amenities including locker rooms with a sauna, a Pro Shop, a sundeck on the roof, Premium strength and cardio equipment, personal trainers, and group fitness classes. Group fitness classes offered by the gym include yoga, H.I.I.T, spin, boxing, circuit and circuit burn, and TRX classes. Classes and equipment use are both included in membership to the gym which is offered monthly or via a variety of paid-in-full options. Standard monthly individual memberships are available for $69.00 per month with a $25.00 processing fee and $99.00 initiation fee. Initiation fees are discounted to $49.00 per person when 2 people join together for month-to-month memberships. Paid in full options are available for 2 1/2 years for $1499.00, 1 year for $799.00, 6 months for $525.00, 3 months for $325.00, 1 month for $125.00, or short term memberships for as low as $20.00 for one day of access. Memberships can be cancelled at any time or frozen in the case of annual memberships with automated payments. More information about how to cancel a membership to Easton Gym Co can be found on this page to assist you if you wish to cancel your membership.
About Easton Gym Co
Easton Gym Co CANCEL GUIDES
Get together the following account information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
Follow these steps:
- Type or write up a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and Keep a copy for your records.
- Make sure to use Certified mail and send your correspondance to the following address: the address provided to you by the gym
- Contact them by calling the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask for documentation that you contacted them
- As usual, just in case, keep the proof that you’ve cancelled handy.
Phone (Live Agent)
Follow these steps:
- Contact them by calling the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Request that they inform you about the cancellation process
- So that they can locate your account, provide the information they ask for
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!