Blast Fitness is a fitness center franchise. The company started in 2011. The headquarters are located in Downers Grove, IL. There are gyms in Arizona and Illinois. In Arizona, the Blast Fitness facilities are located in Mesa and Phoenix. In Illinois, the Blast Fitness facilities are located in Bridgeview, Burbank, Chicago, Lombard, and Downers Grove. Blast Fitness is currently in development in California and Massachusetts.
Group classes are offered. Blast Fitness has an array of classes available. They currently have Amped Arms and Abs, Barre Burn, Brazilian Buttocks Lift, Bootcamp Conditioning, Cardio Grills and Muscle Skills, Complete Circuit, Cize, Fit Camp, Hatha Yoga, Insanity, Kick and Strength, Pilates, PiYo, Pure Kickboxing, Pure Muscle Tone, Pure Step, R.I.P.P.E.D., Shred, Tone and Core, Silver Sneakers, Six Pack Abs and Glutes, Spinning, Step and Strength, Turbo Kick, Vinyasa Yoga, Weight Training 101, Zumba, and Zumba Step. The classes are offered by trained personal trainers. The classes are not too large, so your trainer will still be able to focus on students and provide you with any assistance that you may need. If you want individual one-on-one attention, you can sign up for Personal Training. Personal Training will help you achieve the results that you want based on your activity level, body type, and proven scientific principles. Personalized programs include cardio, strength, and interval training.
There are two memberships available: Gold and Platinum. Gold memberships include access to the lockers and showers, access to cardio, strength, and free weights, and any club access. Platinum membership includes access to lockers and showers, access to cardio, strength & free weights, access to any Blast Fitness club, group exercise classes, access to Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, and more, as well as tanning and babysitting. Memberships start out at $9.98 per month. If you would like to cancel Blast Fitness, follow the cancellation instructions on this page.
To cancel or delete your account, you will need to gather this information
Date of Birth
Amount of Last Charge
Reason for Cancellation
Last 4 Digits of Card
Date of Last Charge
Using the information listed above, follow these easy steps
Method: Certified Mail
- Write a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Send your letter via certified mail to the address provided to you by the gym
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
Method: Phone (Live Agent)
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask the representative how to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!