Atlanta Fitness was a fitness gym that was based in Cumming, GA. It was founded over a decade ago. The company merged with the Onelife Fitness Gym brand a few years ago. Onelife Fitness is a fitness gym brand that was founded in 2012. The headquarters are located in Frederick, MD. Currently, Onelife Fitness is only located in the United States, in the Eastern region of the country. There are 19 facilities located in Virginia, 8 facilities in Georgia, 5 facilities in Maryland, 3 facilities in Missouri, and 1 facility in West Virginia.
Onelife Fitness strives to provide members with the ultimate fitness experience. Whether you are a beginner or an expert in exercise, Onelife Fitness is a perfect gym for you. They provide state-of-the-art equipment, as well as trained staff that will be there to help you every step of the way. Onelife Fitness is perfect for adults and children. Some amenities include Spa-Inspired Locker Rooms, Indoor/Outdoor Pools, Racquetball, Volleyball, Basketball Courts, Women’s Only Workout Areas, Smoothie Bar, Kid’s Club with gyms and video games, and Cardio Cinema. Onelife Fitness also has cardio equipment, Fast Fit 20 Circuits, Outdoor Functional Training Area, Indoor Turf Training Area, Functional Intense Training, and Rock Walls. If you would like to enjoy upbeat classes with other motivated individuals, you can enroll in small group classes, including Barre, Zumba, Yoga, Pilates, Cycling, Les Mills, Aerobics, Kickboxing, and more.
Membership pricing varies but starts out at $29.99 per month. There are various types of memberships with various benefits. If you ever need to cancel your Onelife Fitness membership, we can assist you in doing so. We have included a step-by-step cancellation guide on this page to assist you with canceling your Onelife Fitness membership.
To cancel or delete your account, you will need to gather this information
Date of Birth
Amount of Last Charge
Reason for Cancellation
Last 4 Digits of Card
Date of Last Charge
Using the information listed above, follow these easy steps
Method: Certified Mail
- Write a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Send your letter via certified mail to the address provided to you by the gym
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
Method: Phone (Live Agent)
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask the representative how to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!
Here’s some additional helpful information about Atlanta Fitness
Zip/Postal Code: 22101
Country: United States
Phone 2: 703-637-0563
Phone 3: 703-208-3377
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email 2: email@example.com
Twitter Url: https://twitter.com/onelifefitness
Facebook Url: https://www.facebook.com/onelifefitness
Main Site Url: https://www.onelifefitness.com
Help Site Url: https://www.onelifefitness.com/about-us