ATC Fitness is a fitness gym that is based in Tennessee. ATC stands for “Around the Clock”. The company was founded in 1991. The dream was to provide everyone with a fitness center that could help them achieve a healthier lifestyle at an affordable price. The owner of the gym is Julie Patterson. The Vice President is Spencer McDaniel. ATC Fitness headquarters are located in Bartlett, TN. In Tennessee, there are 14 locations. The facilities are located in Arlington, Bartlett, Brighton, Collierville, Cordova, East Memphis, Forrest Hill, Jackson North, Jackson East, Lakeland, Millington, Spottswood, Exeter, and Oakland. In Mississippi, there are four locations, located in Olive Branch, Southaven, Senatobia, and Tupelo.
ATC Fitness is opened 24/7, allowing members to enjoy the convenience of working out whenever they have the time. Amenities include HydroMassage Chairs, Tanning, Silver Sneakers, and Smart Start Training. HydroMassage chairs are upright heated massage chairs that are perfect to use after an extensive workout. Free tanning is offered to all premium members. The Silver Sneakers program is designed for adults who are 65 years of age or older. This health program is included with Medicare Advantage Plans. Smart Start Training is designed to help you customize your workouts to your goals. This is available to members with Basic and Premium memberships.
The Basic membership is $15 per month and includes access to your local ATC Fitness. It includes free unlimited Smart Start Training and no long-term commitments. The Premium membership is $25 per month and includes access to all ATC Fitness locations, free unlimited tanning, free daily use of HydroMassage chairs, and no long-term commitments. If you would like to cancel your ATC Fitness membership, follow the cancellation instructions listed on this page.
To cancel or delete your account, you will need to gather this information
Date of Birth
Amount of Last Charge
Reason for Cancellation
Last 4 Digits of Card
Date of Last Charge
Using the information listed above, follow these easy steps
Method: Certified Mail
- Write a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Send your letter via certified mail to the address provided to you by the gym
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
Method: Phone (Live Agent)
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask the representative how to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!
We’ve been able to confirm that the following charge descriptors belong to ATC Fitness. If you are seeing these charges on your statement, it’s likely that your account with ATC Fitness is active. Follow the steps listed above to cancel or delete your account and stop the charges.
ABC*ATC FITNESS 888-8279262 TN
ATC FITNESS ABC