Founded in 1998 by founder Eileen and Tim Barber and originally based out of San Fransisco, California, Click Bank is a marketing company with a focus on Affiliate Marketing. As a subsidiary of Keynetics, Inc. Click Bank currently holds the 87th spot on the list of the internet’s largest retailers in North America. The company currently has offices across the west, including Colorado and Idaho.
Click Bank offers a marketplace full of products of all sorts. If you like Arts, Entertainment, Travel, Jobs, Computers, Internet Products, or Self-Help Books, Click Bank’s online shop might be just for you!
Click Bank also has a system for creators of products to allow them to turn their interests into money using their marketing and marketplace options. This allows creators to sell their products globally, receive exclusive business support, digital marketing, and more. Using the power of Affiliate Marketing, hundreds of businesses and products have launched their way to success throughout the history of the internet. Click Bank makes it extremely easy to get started on the path to the same success. With over thirty thousand transactions per day, six million overall clients, and a robust distribution system that unlocks 190 countries, it’s easy to understand why Click Bank is a member of internet marketing royalty.
In order to create a free Click Bank account, you’ll need to get together the following information. Your Full Legal Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Banking Information (Typically Bank Login or ACH Information), Address, Business Address, and other general business admin information.
To cancel your Click Bank account all you need to do is follow the instructions below.
To cancel or delete your account, you will need to gather this information
Reason for Cancellation
Last 4 Digits of Card
Date of Last Charge
Amount of Last Charge
Using the information listed above, follow these easy steps
Method: Web Form
- Goto https://www.clickbank.com/orderDetail.htm
- Click on Look Up Your Order
- Enter Your Email Address and Order #, Zipcode, or the last 4 digits of the payment method you were charged on
- Click on Order Details or, click on Refund Request if the option is available
- Click on Get Support if you chose Order Details, otherwise continue to the next step
- Select I would like to cancel my subscription or membership from the dropdown if you chose Order Details, otherwise continue to the next step
- Select a reason for your cancellation from the dropdown
- Click on Send
Method: Web Chat
- Goto https://www.clkbank.com/clkbank.htm
- Click on Contact Us
- Click on Live Chat Now
- Ask the representative to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask the representative for a refund
- Ask the representative if you will be charged again
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
Here’s some additional helpful information about Click Bank
Phone 2: 208-345-4245
Email 1: email@example.com
Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email 3: email@example.com
Twitter Url: https://twitter.com/ClickBank
Facebook Url: https://www.facebook.com/ClickBank
Main Site Url: https://www.clickbank.com/
Help Site Url: https://www.clickbank.com/corp/support/
Tos Url: https://support.clickbank.com/hc/en-us/sections/204406607-Policies
Address 2: Suite 200
Zip/Postal Code: 83706
Country: United States
We’ve been able to confirm that the following charge descriptors belong to Click Bank. If you are seeing these charges on your statement, it’s likely that your account with Click Bank is active. Follow the steps listed above to cancel or delete your account and stop the charges.